EVG Table Tennis
Teachers I/C: Mdm Lynn See, Mdm Puah Ee Von, & Mr Alawden
Captain: Low Jun Jie (4ETP)
Vice-Captain: Ong Kai Jie (4 ETP)
- To provide an environment that promotes and supports healthy and active participation amongst members in Table Tennis at all levels.
- To promote and develop the skills and knowledge of Table Tennis players in all things related to the sports so as to achieve their full potential.
- Through regular training sessions, our coach teaches the players rules, techniques and strategies on how to play table tennis from basic, to intermediate and advanced levels.
- Participation in zonal and inter-school competitions also provides opportunities for our players to gain experience, showcase their skills and interact with other opponents. It also builds self-esteem and commitment in our players.
- We also provide opportunities for better players to coach their peers and take on responsibilities/roles to lead and guide them during warm-ups, trainings and competitions.
Key events and competitions
- During the 2nd Tier North Zone Competitions 2018, the C Division Boys achieved Silver medals, the B and C Divisions Girls achieved Bronze medals.