2.1 For N(A) and N(T) Course Students Eligible for Higher Demand Subjects through Subject-based Banding (SBB)
- Report to the Hall on 23 December at your allocated timeslot to collect your SBB option form.
|Time Slot on 23 December||Surname starting with|
|1.00 to 2.00 pm||A to G|
|2.00 to 3.00 pm||H to M|
|3.00 to 4.00 pm||N to S|
|4.00 to 5.00 pm||T to Z|
- Submit the SBB option form after you make your choices for eligible subjects at the more demanding level (e.g., you are admitted to the N(A) course, but eligible for, and intend to take Science and Mathematics at Express level).
- Based on your subject choices, you will be given the relevant booklist.
- Purchase school uniforms and PE shorts in the hall.
- Purchase textbooks from the school bookshop in the canteen.
- PE T-shirt
- The colour of the PE T-shirt will depend on the class/house that you are assigned. As the class/house allocation will only be assigned by 27 December 2020 (after SBB returns collation), time will be given for you to purchase the PE T-shirt in school on the first day of school.
2.2 All Other Students
a. Purchase of Textbooks Online
Purchase textbooks online from 23 December, 10 am to 25 December, 5 pm. Parents can opt for
- Home delivery (Note Delivery lead time : 7 working days)
- Self-collection in school from 28 December to 30 December through booking of appointment slots.
The booklist will be sent to you through Parents Gateway and and is also accessible via the bookshop website.
b. Purchase of Uniforms in School
There will be no online purchase for school uniform due to the long delivery lead time. You will need to purchase uniforms and PE attire in school.
c. Booking of Slots for Purchase of Uniform / Collection of Textbooks Pre-purchased online
Due to safety measures, you are required to book an appointment slot via this link before proceeding to school.
Do note the following:
- You are strongly encouraged to purchase your textbooks online and opt for either delivery or self-collection in school.
- Please do not turn up in school without an appointment.
- Students can only be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
- You will be required to show your email with the details of the date and time slot booked, to the school Security Guards before entry.
d. Sales Location in school
- Textbooks – School Bookshop at canteen
- School Uniforms - Blk B Level 2, classroom B2 – 04.
e. Operating Hours
Below are the opening hours for the sale of textbooks, stationery and school uniform:
|28 Dec 2020||12.00pm – 3.00 pm|
|29 Dec 2020||9.00am – 3.00 pm|
|30 Dec 2020||9.00am – 3.00 pm|