Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
A creative and collaborative network of learners in an ICT-enhanced school community.
To develop students into responsible digital citizens and engaged learners through ICT.
- Integration: To promote self-directed and collaborative learning for quality and engaged learning through ICT.
- Cyber Wellness: To promote the safe and responsible use of digital media as part of the school's Character Development Programme.
- Professional Development: To build teacher capacity to harness technology to achieve ICT-enriched learning experiences.
Caring Leaders And Thinking Citizens Through Social Media
Social media allows people to create, share or exchange information, ideas and images in virtual communities and networks.
All EVGians are expected to be Caring Leaders and Thinking Citizens through your responsible actions on social media by observing the following guidelines.
School ICT Programmes
- ICT Baseline Skills Enrichment Programme [Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint] for Secondary One & Three students.
- Cyber Wellness Modules [2 Principles: Respect For Self And Others and Safe & Responsible Use Of The Internet, 3 Big Ideas: Identity, Relationships and Choices & 4 Themes: Cyber Identity, Cyber Use, Cyber Relationships and Cyber Citizenship] taught during Citizenship & Character Development (CCD) lessons.
- E-Learning [Home-Based Learning].
- AVA/ICT Student Representative Training.
- ICT Workshops for staff.
Student ICT Enrichment Workshops