Safety VisionA dynamic school that thinks and cares about safety.
Safety MissionWe nurture a safety-conscious community in a safe learning environment.
Responsibilities of Students
All students contribute to safety by:
- being responsible for personal safety and the safety of fellow students;
- observing all the safety rules of the school and in particular the instructions of the teachers during lessons or activities;
- learning how to respond to emergencies, through the school’s National Education Emergency Preparedness Programme,
- to be able to contribute to establishing a safe school environment;
- reporting injuries that they witness, or hazards to safety that they notice, to the Form Teacher (during class activities) or CCA teacher (during CCA training); or the OM/ HOD PE in the absence of teachers.
At Evergreen Secondary we believe in the benefits of participating in sports and exercise regularly. At the same time, we need to be aware of the possible risks to our safety and take responsibility for our own well-being.
Please click on the following links for sports safety advice from the Singapore Sports Council, and MOE School Safety Website.