- Upper Secondary Geography Fieldwork in Chinatown
- School-based G.A.I.A. (Green Ambassadors in Action) Projects
1. Secondary 1 History Learning Journey cum Historical Investigation Project to the Singapore Maritime Museum.
2. Secondary 2 History Learning Journey to the World War 2 Battlefields Sites
Visit to the Kranji War Cemetery
A little note to our war heroes, “Thank you for fighting for our country.”
3. Hong Kong Immersion Trip cum Geography Fieldtrip, 14-18 March 2014
Visit to the Hong Kong Urban Renewal Authority
Visit and Geography Fieldwork at the Hong Kong Global Geopark of China
4. Singapore World Water Day at the Marina Barrage, 15 March 2014
5. MacRitchie Reservoir ABC Water Learning Trails, 10-13 March 2014
6. National University of Singapore (NUS) - Geography Challenge 2014 - Preliminary Round
7. National University of Singapore (NUS) - Geography Challenge - Creative Critish Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) Infograph Competition
8. Creativity in the Classroom !
Designing a Poster on the Unfairness of the Treaty of Versailles
Secondary Three Express/Normal (Academic)